Kirsty's Oxfam Challenge Page

One day I had a crazy idea to ride around in the heat and humidity of Laos for what I believe to be a good cause.
I am participating in an Oxfam Challenge. Part of the Challenge is to raise a minimum of $5000. The money goes towards a cycling trip in Laos visiting Oxfam projects, and to Oxfam Australia to help fund their programs.
This page gives details on the Challenge, my progress towards the fundraising target and tracks my fitness training for the trip to Laos.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I am testing to see if I can email posts to the blog.

I'm heading off to Melbourne this evening on the first leg of my trip.
We fly out to Thailand in the wee hours of Saturday morning, and the
cycling will start on Tuesday.

I am looking forward to it, and am happy to have the two days in
Melbourne to catch up with my friends Debbie and Kelvin and also to sort out any last minute things that I may have fogotten.

It has been a little crazy here at home trying to get things organised
for the trip and I will be glad to be able to breathe again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home