Kirsty's Oxfam Challenge Page

One day I had a crazy idea to ride around in the heat and humidity of Laos for what I believe to be a good cause.
I am participating in an Oxfam Challenge. Part of the Challenge is to raise a minimum of $5000. The money goes towards a cycling trip in Laos visiting Oxfam projects, and to Oxfam Australia to help fund their programs.
This page gives details on the Challenge, my progress towards the fundraising target and tracks my fitness training for the trip to Laos.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006


Me again!

Greetings from sunny CS1... well, sometimes it is sunny and hot, at the moment it is cloudy and hot, and yesterday it was windy and hot.
The photo shows you how tough it is up here.

I'm excited. My first fundraising event is this Saturday! I am looking forward to it... chocolate cookies, muffins, mousse - yum!

My fundraising total is past $500! Thank you so much to all of you who have donated. I was pleasantly surprised when I received an update of the donations made through the Oxfam Australia webpage. Your generosity is very much appreciated.

Details and updates on my fundraising activities and how to donate can be found by clicking here or on the link to right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home