Kirsty's Oxfam Challenge Page

One day I had a crazy idea to ride around in the heat and humidity of Laos for what I believe to be a good cause.
I am participating in an Oxfam Challenge. Part of the Challenge is to raise a minimum of $5000. The money goes towards a cycling trip in Laos visiting Oxfam projects, and to Oxfam Australia to help fund their programs.
This page gives details on the Challenge, my progress towards the fundraising target and tracks my fitness training for the trip to Laos.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

For people curious to read what the trip I am going on will be like, click here for an article on the recent Oxfam Challenge to China.

It sounds amazing, inspiring, physically challenging, fantastic, awesome...

I definitely need to start training.

A reminder about the CHOCOHOLICS EVENING fundraiser this Saturday night! Email me for details if you'd like to come along. Recipe books of the chocolate goodies on offer for the evening are available for purchase. Please order!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home