Kirsty's Oxfam Challenge Page

One day I had a crazy idea to ride around in the heat and humidity of Laos for what I believe to be a good cause.
I am participating in an Oxfam Challenge. Part of the Challenge is to raise a minimum of $5000. The money goes towards a cycling trip in Laos visiting Oxfam projects, and to Oxfam Australia to help fund their programs.
This page gives details on the Challenge, my progress towards the fundraising target and tracks my fitness training for the trip to Laos.

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Chocoholics Evening

Last night saw 25 chocolate lovers indulge in a smorgasbord of Chocolate laden treats! My first fundraising event went well! I am happy that it was such a positive event, and everyone seemed to be interested in supporting me in my Oxfam Challenge.

We raised over $300 from the evening! I will give a final accounting once all costs are in.

Click here for more details on the night and photos.

I am hoping to organise a movie night for the next event. I will keep everyone posted on details as I get them and as it is organised. I hope that you all can make it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home