Kirsty's Oxfam Challenge Page

One day I had a crazy idea to ride around in the heat and humidity of Laos for what I believe to be a good cause.
I am participating in an Oxfam Challenge. Part of the Challenge is to raise a minimum of $5000. The money goes towards a cycling trip in Laos visiting Oxfam projects, and to Oxfam Australia to help fund their programs.
This page gives details on the Challenge, my progress towards the fundraising target and tracks my fitness training for the trip to Laos.

Monday, October 30, 2006

The numbers are in for the Chocoholics Evening. We raised $397.71, just short of a round figure!
The money raised from this event, as well as the money I have received recently from the fundraising freddos out in Perth workplaces has taken my fundraising total into four digits!!

Thank you to everyone for their support so far along the campaign trail.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home