Kirsty's Oxfam Challenge Page

One day I had a crazy idea to ride around in the heat and humidity of Laos for what I believe to be a good cause.
I am participating in an Oxfam Challenge. Part of the Challenge is to raise a minimum of $5000. The money goes towards a cycling trip in Laos visiting Oxfam projects, and to Oxfam Australia to help fund their programs.
This page gives details on the Challenge, my progress towards the fundraising target and tracks my fitness training for the trip to Laos.

Thursday, March 29, 2007


Well, I made it home safe and sound! For those of you who are curious about how I got everything back to Perth, here's a photo of me with my luggage before I checked in. I had around 30kg, so I had heaps to spare!!

The trip is starting to fade, as has the pain of the cycling. It feels like it was easy now!

I've written up about half of the trip, to read what we did and see some of the photos click to the right on Kirsty's TRIP TO LAOS.

Brent Fuller, one of my fellow Oxfam Challengers, has taken some amazing photos! Check them out at http://www.brenkiephotography.com/laos2007.html.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home